Last Will and Testament
Your Last Will & Testament is one of the most important documents in your life. It’s vital that it’s properly drafted in order to protect yourself, your assets, and your loved ones in the event you become incapacitated or pass away.
Before creating your will, ask yourself the following questions:
- What your goals for estate planning?
- What property and people do you want to protect?
- What assets do you intend to distribute?
- Are there any charities or organizations you’d like to donate to?
- Are there any possible conflicts you’d like to avoid?
- Do you have any other specific concerns?
When you’re ready to get started on your will, contact Katy Wills Attorney Beth Serafini Smith. With over 15 years of legal experience and glowing testimonials from previous clients, Beth is the best Attorney to help you with your estate planning needs.